Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion What do you think is the best SW Movie?

last updated by  Tyler 6 months, 1 week ago
11 voices
10 replies
  • Author
    Revan the Butcher
    Participant

Mine = TESB and ROTS for the many duels so far
    TLJ looks like it’s gonna be dark and good…

Armaan
    Participant

I like ROTS the best because of the duels and music.

Master Rogers
    Participant

Personally, I like ROTJ because of the final battle between Luke and Darth Vader and Vader’s redemption. To turn on your master of 23 years to save your son is not something easily done and I like how Anakin was almost rebirthed in a sense. However overall I believe that the best movie from top to bottom is TESB because of it’s story arc, the music accompaniment, the quotable Yoda lines, the plot twist, Lando Calrissian, the Han and Leia romance and Luke vs. Vader battle. It has everything you want in a Star Wars movie while also moving the trilogy forward in a dark light along with Luke becoming more like his father with a mechanical hand.

Elliott Winter
    Participant

I enjoy all of the Star Wars films equally. They are all fantastic and mesmerizing, and each one furthers/adds to the Star Wars Universe in a lot of ways, as does everything Star Wars. But after seeing “The Last Jedi” last night I would rank that as my favorite followed by “A New Hope” The Force Awakens”, “Empire Strikes Back” Rogue One”, “Return Of The Jedi”, “Revenge Of The Sith”, “The Phantom Menance” and then “Attack Of The Clones”.

DarthAnakin (Mod Memer)

ROTS is the best, imo of course. It’s such a emotional movie and has lots of action in it (Example: Anakin & Obi-Wan vs Dooku,Obi-Wan vs Grievous,Mace Windu vs Darth Sidious, Anakin vs Obi-Wan, Yoda vs Darth sidious). So that’s why i would rank it as my #1 Star wars movie 🙂

Todd Butler
    Participant

Imma have to go with the revenge of the sith. The combat sequences were brilliant. Also it put an exiting cap on the prequals which previously had thier problems.

DarthGenius
    Participant

ESB for the twist the way the story progressed and that first big reveal of the series

Darth Maul
    Participant

Empire, no doubt

DarthKenobi
    Participant

I would have to go with the ROTJ, its action isn’t as great as ROTS, but it’s so emotional, and has so much purpose, as saving Han, and destroying the 2nd Death Star. Also ROTJ has every character from the original trilogy( well except Uncle Owen and Aunt Berru, RIP)

Nahdar Vebb
    Participant

In my opinion I feel ROTS is the best because of all the action packed scenes and how it put everything in place for ANH and TESB and ROTJ. And it Has pretty good effects if I say so. So yeah I think ROTS is the best.

Tyler
    Participant

Hands down ROTS!

I’m just a big fan of the Sith and just watching them take down the Jedi was awesome. I wish we had a trilogy for the Sith and Palpatine’s plan from the ground up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.