Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion Thrawn Movie

7 voices
9 replies
  • Author
    everyone
    Participant

Does anyone think Disney will be bold enough to produce a live action Thrawn movie eventually?

How would you make it if you were in charge?

Echo (Mod)

It may be possible, though Disney intend on making Star Wars movies that add to the story, so I’m not sure how Thrawn would fit in in a live action movie, as he is still currently active in Rebels, as well as comics.

Neat idea, though! Personally I’d like to know more details about when he first joined the Empire, what it was like being one of very few non-humans working there, and how he came to learn such tactical proficiency.

everyone
    Participant

That definitely would be neat!

DarthGenius
    Participant

Interesting idea, but more likely they will create a new ‘series’ somewhere during the original trilogy with Thrawn still in it.

Darth Raflo
    Participant

I dunno of they’ll give him a series or a movie but I could definitely see them doing a thrawn comic series

Anonymous

I would very much support being the star of a movie. Perhaps allow it to follow my encounters with Nightswan.

Luke
    Participant

I think a film about the formation of the first order would be good to bridge the original and sequel trilogies (pretty sure he was part of building the first order). Thrawn as the main character would be fun to watch given his role in rebels which I’ve enjoyed

Anonymous

@echo

Check out my biography Thrawn novel it details everything about my me from when I first join the empire to when I gain my rank of Grand Admiral.

Echo (Mod)

I have! The Thrawn novel is one of the best I’ve seen. I would like more lore on how the Empire military treated non-humans though, as said before — especially how Thrawn dealt with it, and how humans reacted (it has been shown before, but some more tensions would be great to see). Very interesting overall! 🙂

Jimmystarfan
    Participant

I would love to see this!

He is definitely one the best and most interesting characters from Legends & I’m so glad that they chose to Canonise him in Rebels.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.