Home Forums Submit Your Star Wars Theory thoughts for new trilogy

3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    George Lucas
    Participant

My hopes for the new trilogy of coarse is the old republic just like basically everyone else’s, it would be great adding a lot of legends characters into the Disney canon like Malak and Revan as they are fan favorites, one thing we could also see is more info on Snoke (that is if he actually is an ancient being) he’s probably just a new character, but I think it would be cool if he was the canon version of vitiate. It would make a lot of sense too.

Prequel Lover
    Participant

I think a prequel trilogy to the prequel trilogy would be amazing. I know everyone hates the prequels but if done right it would allow to explore the origins of some of the most powerful Jedi and Sith like Mace Windu, Count Dooku, Kit Fisto, General Grievous, Yoda, Palpatine, and would also allow for a look farther back into the history of the Star Wars galaxy such as the founding of the Galactic Republic, and the beginning of the Naboo royalty. Also it would give us chance to further explore places like the Coruscant Underworld, Dorin, Cerean,
    and the moon Iktotchi. I know it will never happen but I think it would be nice.

George Lucas
    Participant

I’m probably one of the few people who actually prefers the prequels, I would really like to see something like that.

Elliott Winter
    Participant

I too would like to see prequel trilogy or set of films to the Originals and Prequel Star Wars films, and more of the events that lead up to the Rogue One timeline. I’m delving into the older Star Wars EU by reading some of the older Star Wars books along with the newer one’s to get myself excited for The Last Jedi, and it has been making me think about a lot of the characters from before like Revan, the children of Leia and Han, and also it would be cool to see some things from Lost Stars and the Aftermath trilogy brought to life on the screen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.