Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion Solo possible villain???

4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

After watching the Solo trailer, I noticed something interesting. Has anyone thought about this??? https://ibb.co/fD9eRH

n7spectre22
    Participant

That is interesting the visor is similar alright but the actual helmet is way different I’m thinking this guy belongs to or is the leader of a criminal organization plus isn’t Bobba supposed to be in the movie himself?

Sam
    Participant

I think if solo was bad he wouldn’t be with the empire, but he’d be more like Lando or DJ. Personally i think Han Solo wouldn’t abandon his team until his mission is over; kinda like in a new hope.

Also I personally believe the person in the picture is a Con Star mining refugee from Phasma’s home planet.

With pleasure,
    Moff Kraft

Jimmystarfan
    Participant

Well in the OT, he referred to himself as a scoundrel & we know he worked for Jabba doing spice runs. I believe in a book about him (Legends) he also did some work for the Empire at one point hence, how he met chewie as he rescued him from being a slave. A bit of the trailer also seems to support this, because its showing him to be a number just like Fin was when working for the Empire, where someone sais ‘I’ll just call you Han’ or something like that.

To sum up, my opinion is that he is just a lovable rogue and does what he needs to do to survive in the harsh period of the Empire.

topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.