Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion Smugglers Attack of the Clones.

last updated by  Sam 3 months, 1 week ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

In the complete locations cross-section book; there is a picture of a scene featuring a ship the same model as the Millennium Falcon and Wild Karrde. It seem’s a little coincidental that two famous smuggler ships would be in the same place. Any thoughts?
    Here is a picture, https://www.google.com/search?q=millennium+falcon+attack+of+the+clones&safe=strict&rlz=1CAHPZS_enUS786US786&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_6Jf9ysnZAhVnqlQKHZpDCVQQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=654#imgdii=xAv3OKC0S1rZ3M:&imgrc=fpbE3fRLfBszGM:

Thanks,
    MoffKraft

Charles
    Participant

Those ships in their original forms were pretty common bulk freighter models, if I remember right. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were millions of them throughout the galaxy. Remember, one of the reasons the Falcon was such a great smuggling vessel was because from the outside it appeared to be an old, beat-up freighter. It looked like something the residents of the SW galaxy saw on a daily basis. Few would guess its true cargo and capabilities just by looking at it.

Jimmystarfan
    Participant

There were many different forms of the same ships, usually categorised into classes. When I saw that picture for the first time, I assumed that it actually was the Millennium Falcon, so thanks for pointing that out!

Sam
    Participant

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.