Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion Since it a Disney franchise now…

7 voices
10 replies
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I want like a Lilo & Stitch Goodfellas type mash up with the Rancor and his keeper. You know lonely troubled kid find the Rancor then something happens where gets caught up with the Hutts and have it be a really touching coming of age tale so when you see the Rancor’s fate in RotJ it hits you harder.

Echo (Mod)

That would actually be great, that’s an amazing idea. Good call. I hope this becomes a thing.

Kevin
    Participant

Sadly I’m ok with ideas, but you know probably flawed in the dialogue department or might try putting it together myself. However, lots of people can’t get how people would really talk.

Darth Raflo
    Participant

I dunno sounds like a straight to dvd-blue Ray type thing. I’d still watch it.

Kevin
    Participant

True, Jabba isn’t a big enough draw and it’s not like gonna get a violent gangster movie out of it if has to be under the Disney umbrella

Darth_JarJar
    Participant

Would it be live action or animated short?

Kevin
    Participant

Probably animated due to ease, couldn’t see it getting more than a modest budget so may come across cheap in live action, though it’d probably be personally a live action if my choice

Anonymous

Only if its a sequal to the holiday special.

Darth Raflo
    Participant

I dunno I doubt Disney would do holiday anything, they’d be too afraid to offend someone.

DarthAnakin (Mod Memer)

I like that idea! That would be funny to see 😀

Revan the Butcher
    Participant

It’s a good idea for a fan fic, I’d love to do it if some others are interested. We could animate it and it’d not be that long.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.