Home Forums Submit Your Star Wars Theory Luke's red crystal pendant.

4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Damein
    Participant

Everyone is saying this is a piece of Darth Vader’s crystal. What if kylo Ren’s cracked crystal is Darth Vader’s and he wants to find Luke to make the crystal whole again? He wants Anakin’s/Rey’s lightsaber to unite Vader’s red crystal with Anakin’s lightsaber hilt. What does everybody think?

MistyE
    Participant

I totally think that is a great theory!

DarthGenius
    Participant

What would merging the two distinct crystal do exactly?

Damein
    Participant

If Kylo’s is Vader’s and Luke’s red crystal is a piece. If Kylo was able to fuse them back together using the dark side or something were as it would be flawless. He would have a stronger blade and wouldn’t need the plasma vents on the sides. If he put it in Anakin’s hilt it would be like he had Vader’s lightsaber. Since they are similar in design.

Damein
    Participant

Who knows, maybe he has Vader’s lightsaber hilt and once he restores the crystal will place it back in it. And wants Anakin’s lightsaber to use both. One to represent the dark side and one to represent the light. A representation of his inner conflict between the light in the dark.

Echo (Mod)

Sounds interesting, I like this theory.
    I also like the idea of Vader’s lightsaber design being similar to Kylo’s or even having a part of Vader’s lightsaber crystal in Kylo’s. If so, perhaps it has a strong dark side energy surrounding it? Maybe Rey will take it from Kylo and be fuelled with rage, planting a seed of the dark side… one can hope.

topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.