Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion Jedi Survivors according to Darth Vader.

last updated by  Paul 7 months, 1 week ago
2 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Dear Star Wars Theory, after watching your latest Darth Vader comic movie on Jocasta Nu , I, Darth Phigra, have discovered something interesting. I noticed that the list of Jedi Survivors was in Aurebesh, and you did not bother to translate, so I went to the Bing archives and did some research. There are six names in this list that I was able to translate. Four of them are Jedi we know survived Order 66. Yoda, Quinlan Vos, Jocasta Nu,and Ahsoka Tano. The other 2 names I do not recognize but I will look into them tomorrow. Kayce Beradun and Kirak Infila were as accurate as I could get. Does anyone know who these Jedi are? What do you think about Quinlan Vos and Jocasta Nu surviving Order 66? Personally, I find Vos to be cooler than Master Nu. Let me know what you guys think and expect to see more from Darth Phigra’s meditations because I do have a lot of theories about the Star Wars Multiverse. May the Force be with You.

Revan the Butcher
    Participant

Kirak was the Jedi that Vader killed for his lightsaber crystal. It is in a comic and Vader makes the crystal bleed to turn it red. Toos made a video about it – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdOzN2wUXo
    Kayce was a priority target the wookiepedia page – http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kayce_Beradun

Paul
    Participant

I know about Kirak Infila now. I can’t wait to meet Kayce Beradun. Quinlan Vos vs. Darth Vader would be cool. Other people have guessed at the last two broken Aurebesh names that the list gives us. The first guess is Kuar Danar who was first a Jedi Master then a Dark Jedi, and then a Force Wraith. Either one of these forms would be a cool foe for Vader. The other guess is Nia Cindar. I could only find three Characters from this name. In Legends, Nia was a Jedi Paduwan. In Cannon, Nia Reston was a Student of the Church of the force. I would guess that they are using the Legends version here because it would be interesting for Vader to hunt down a Paduwan before discovering in Rebels that Ahsoka is alive. However, Nia’s possibly new last name is never connected to her in the Holocrons that I searched. Cindar was a Nikto Pirate that challenged Anakin and Obi-Wan during the Clone Wars I think.

Revan the Butcher
    Participant

Church of the force! hmm interesting why would luke leave his map with him?

Paul
    Participant

You mean Lor San Tekka?.! I presume. The truth is that the map to Luke Skywalker was actually a map of every Jedi Temple throughout the known Star Wars Galaxy, and the First Order actually had part of this map because it was owned by the Empire before them. The reason they were never able to use it to find Luke was because he copied most of the map into R2’s files and then copied the part that led to Achto onto his Republic USB stick, and deleted the Achto route from the Imperial archives. Then he gave the Data on Achto’s location to Lor San Tekka, asking him to keep his location a secret until the time was right for the Last Jedi to reveal himself again. Luke learned a lot about the Force from Pastor Tekka while he was preparing to restart the Jedi Order. It is also believed that Lor San Tekka and Unkar Plutt were employed as Rey’s guardians while she was on Jakku.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.