Home Forums General Star Wars Discussion Favorite type of light saber and light saber form ?

5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    n7spectre22
    Participant

So what is everybody’s favorite type of lightsaber? and what form would you use? I personally like crossguard and curved hilt sabers and I think a mix of from 2 and vaapad would be an awesome combination mixing the precise movements of form 2 with the aggression of vaapad

I love count Count Dooku’s curved lightsaber. Not feeling Kylo Ren’s at all though.

Charles
    Participant

I also like lightsabers with curved handles. My favorite fighting style is Palpatine’s because it really stands out from the others, but it would probably be really hard to use that style with a curved hilt because of the emphasis on thrusting with both hands.

Jackson
    Participant

I would use dual short bladed sabers, almost like large daggers. Along with that, I would use a mixture of form 4, 6 and 7. Or I would use a saber with a long pike-style handle and a short blade at the tip, along with form 6. Which do you think would work the best?

Jackson
    Participant

By dual short bladed sabers, I mean two short bladed sabers, not a dual bladed saber

Jimmystarfan
    Participant

Kylo Ren’s is definitely the most iconic, but my preferred colour is Green, so a green one of them would be ideal!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.